Hong Kong

September 09, 2017


Hello! I'm back with a travel post yay! So my christmas break slash term break started like two weeks ago and you guys have no idea how happy I am to have a break from all these school deadlines and stress. My fam and I went on a 3 day Hong Kong trip on the first week of my term break. It was our first time in the country and we're already thinking of ways to go back! Our flight was around 7am so I need to wake up extra early than usual but I don't mind though. Little story time, when we arrived we got kinda lost, after hopping off the MTR, we got confused on which direction to go to reach our hotel. Luckily, my dad saw a Filipino working in Hong Kong so he approached her and she helped us :)
 First agenda in Hong Kong was to go to Victoria Peak. Extremely enjoyed the tram ride and the view from above was insanely beautiful. Would like to see it at night too, just imagine all the lights. Loved the weather in Hong Kong when we get there because it was cold but the sun was shining really bright, it's my kind of weather. Also explored Central which is the business district of HK and you can find A LOT of shops in the place. Arrived in Mong Kok at night and the amount of neon lights was overwhelming. Would love to go back and have a shoot there, who wants to be my model? lol. Did a little shopping in Mong Kok and I just mainly bought cute socks and a sweater.









Second day.
Our day started early AGAIN. I only got like a total of 7 hours of sleep for two days. First stop was Victoria Harbour to see the beautiful skyline of Hong Kong and the usual touristy spots like Avenue of the Stars. Then had our breakfast at Tsim Sha Tsui which is also a shopping heaven! The highlight of my day was going to Disneyland. I almost cried because of happiness, kid at heart forevs :) In case you don't know yet, I'm obsess with pastel colors and the Main Street, USA part in Disneyland got me instantly, my heart was filled with rainbows upon seeing it. I suggest you watch watch my vlogs to understand what I'm talking about and see more of our Disneyland adventure.








Third day.
Our flight going home was around 10am so we didn't had enough time to explore HK more so we just walked around near our hotel before going to the Airport. Btw, I already uploaded the part 1 of 3 of my Hong Kong vlogs so please watch it if you have time and wait for the next two videos too.

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Wow!!! Amazing vacation and awesome photos. Thanks for sharing your story.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hong kong looks amazing!!! You certainly had a lot of fun!!
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this post xx

    http://alfreedz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your trip to Hong Kong, I definitely want to go one day! Amazing photos, it looks like you had a great time!

    ♡ Jaime
    http://thejaimeissue.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Had a hard time picking which photos to upload, all photos were amazing!

      Delete
  5. You've got really nice photos of HK and your description makes me want to go back. The hazy pic of the harbour is a perfect shot. The pastel colours of Disneyland is wonderful. Btw, I'm following you now to get updates from your blog, I hope you would like to follow back. Thank you!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aahh thank you so much Mercy! Glad you liked them :)

      Delete
  6. Seems like you had a great time! Your photos give me nostalgia when I was in Hong Kong

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i had a really great time! Thank you Liz :)

      Delete
  7. Lovely photos. Love your pom pom cap.

    Inez | My Small World

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice trip, Rachel! So happy for you 💕

    Kai
    www.kairafanan.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've travelled around a lot of the world but I haven't really had a chance to see much of Asia so I loved seeing all of these images of Hong Kong! Hopefully I can check it out for myself one day :)

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely visit Asia! and I'm not being biased here because I'm from Asia lol but there are so many beautiful countries here :)

      Delete